Post your Armory!

Stunts and physical effects not involving computer generation

Moderators: Admin, Moderator Team

maj_barnes
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by maj_barnes »

Alright; I was just really hoping for a nice muzzle flash. :)
Epsilon
Forum Master
Forum Master

Post by Epsilon »

Do not remove the orange plug. Not only is it there for legal reasons, the gun will not function without it, as it is designed. The gas escapes from the top of the chamber. It is not similar to a live firearm. The most you can do is paint it black.

Never screw around with devices that work with gunpowder. It is not a safe practice.
maj_barnes
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by maj_barnes »

Last edited by maj_barnes on Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jperson
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by Jperson »

YOu're all mad and know so much about bleeding guns, their IS more to life than knowing the exact caliber of the M16A2 or whatever... And I still think it is ridiculous that people in America are allowed guns, you want to crack down on terrorisim, gun-realted murders, shop lifting etc.? Get rid of the FREAKING guns! Man. I'm going to have a cold, very cold shower...
[url=http://tinite.com][img]http://onstoryline.com/Atinitefilmsstrip.gif[/img][/url]
delta_echo

Post by delta_echo »

Jperson wrote:YOu're all mad and know so much about bleeding guns, their IS more to life than knowing the exact caliber of the M16A2 or whatever... And I still think it is ridiculous that people in America are allowed guns, you want to crack down on terrorisim, gun-realted murders, shop lifting etc.? Get rid of the FREAKING guns! Man. I'm going to have a cold, very cold shower...
Let me be the first to congratulate you on you're thorough indoctrination, despite the facts. Criminals will ALWAYS HAVE WEAPONS. Granted, we can make them harder to get, but that will never eliminate their availability or usage. A government who seeks to take away the weapons of its citizens, ironically, is forced to use those very weapons to enforce the mandate (whether through actual use of force or simply threat of violence). Thus, the elimination of weapons is a complete fallacy. Furthermore, you operate from the assumption that the only use of weapons is violence. I know more class III (machineguns) owners than the vast majority of people and, guess what, not a single one has EVER committed a crime.
In fact, it can be argued that the very presence of firearms deters violence. How many criminals would rob a jewelry store if they knew that every owner, worker and patron carried a gun?
Furthermore, if you look at the history of the rise of despotic rulers, they inevitably seek to disarm their populace. A citizen who has no way to defend himself becomes completely reliant on the government for protection. He is no longer then a citizen, but a servant dependent on handouts <end>.
maj_barnes
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by maj_barnes »

Jperson wrote:YOu're all mad and know so much about bleeding guns, their IS more to life than knowing the exact caliber of the M16A2 or whatever... And I still think it is ridiculous that people in America are allowed guns, you want to crack down on terrorisim, gun-realted murders, shop lifting etc.? Get rid of the FREAKING guns! Man. I'm going to have a cold, very cold shower...
Haha, even though Great Britain has some of the most strictest gun regulations it still has a higher violent crime rate than the US; and it continues to grow higher.
tallman_house_pictures
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by tallman_house_pictures »

Well, your government banned guns and your violent crime rate has risen.
Now, since guns are outlawed (in your country), only outlaws have guns.

Anyways, a picture of my new deactivated .38 Enfield tanker revolver.

www.tallmanhousepictures.com
tallmanhousepictures@gmail.com
chrisgreen
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by chrisgreen »

maj_barnes wrote:Haha, even though Great Britain has some of the most strictest gun regulations it still has a higher violent crime rate than the US; and it continues to grow higher.
I'd be interested in seeing where this statistic came from
Grant

Post by Grant »

From what I have read in a United Nations report, Scotland is the highest, with England (2) and Wales (3). The study, by the UN’s crime research institute, found that 3 per cent of Scots had been victims of assault compared with 1.2 per cent in America and just 0.1 per cent in Japan, 0.2 per cent in Italy and 0.8 per cent in Austria. In England and Wales the figure was 2.8 per cent. This of course is not mentioning the differences in population sizes etc
OutcastJiob
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by OutcastJiob »

Jperson wrote:And I still think it is ridiculous that people in America are allowed guns, you want to crack down on terrorisim, gun-realted murders, shop lifting etc.? Get rid of the FREAKING guns! Man. I'm going to have a cold, very cold shower...
Let me clue you in to something here. There is an enormous number of guns in America. They're not going to go away, not in the near future, and probably not ever. So if we the people want to be able to protect ourselves against criminals, guess what? We need guns.

Besides which, there's this little bitty thing called the Second Ammendment that protects our right to do so.

Finally, what in blue blazes does SHOPLIFTING have to do with firearms? Seriously, when was the last time you heard of someone shoplifting with a weapon? The mere premise is completely absurd.

Oh, and one more thing. In reference to Grant's statistics, Jperson: you got owned.
People shouldn't be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.
chrisgreen
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by chrisgreen »

One of my friends in college was robbed at the local co-op when he was working. He had a 12 bore farmers shotgun put to his face. So even in this sleepy corner of the UK there are still guns which are used and technically its legal to own a shotgun like that if you have a licence etc.
Epsilon
Forum Master
Forum Master

Post by Epsilon »

I understand Jperson's views whole-heartedly. Those who have not been around firearms cannot fully appreciate their capability. I've been around rifles and handguns enough to say they are nothing more than mere wood and metal elements forged into a instrument. How the instrument is used, is up to the beholder. As far as the idea of a dangerous weapon sitting in your house... kitchen cutlery is far deadlier.

However, I'm exceptionally glad that our state of California has banned automatic rifles and assault rifles of certain calibers. It will definately ensure that there will be no future bank robberies using BARs or .50 cal machineguns!
justin!butcher

Post by justin!butcher »

Why would you be glad they have banned .50 cal weapons in your state? Its a horrible infringment of your right as a citizen, and becasue of the law now only the criminals will have the .50.
Jperson lives in his own little world as does my grandmother who believes guns are evil etc. I used to get p*** at people like that, now you are only funny. Terrorism isnt caused by guns. How did the terrorists kill 3,000 people in NYC on september 11??? I didnt see any AK's. Use the brain that God created you with.
maj_barnes
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by maj_barnes »

Last edited by maj_barnes on Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
UFProductions
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by UFProductions »

I'm guessing that the muzzle brake on that .50 does not do nearly enough...

Please, please record a big ol' package of gun sounds for us all!
Losing consciousness,
in the arms of an angel,
I find only peace.
maj_barnes
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by maj_barnes »

UFProductions
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by UFProductions »

Three comments:
1. (In regards to the scope-face incident) HAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahaaa, ahem. Ouch!
2. (In regards to the SFX package) Thankyouthatnkyouthankyou!!
3. (In regards to the very end of the video) Is that a Steyr TMP!? And, if so; HOW??
Losing consciousness,
in the arms of an angel,
I find only peace.
maj_barnes
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by maj_barnes »

chrisgreen
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by chrisgreen »

There goes your high frequency hearing
Epsilon
Forum Master
Forum Master

Post by Epsilon »

justin!butcher wrote:Why would you be glad they have banned .50 cal weapons in your state? Its a horrible infringment of your right as a citizen, and becasue of the law now only the criminals will have the .50.
Jperson lives in his own little world as does my grandmother who believes guns are evil etc. I used to get p** at people like that, now you are only funny. Terrorism isnt caused by guns. How did the terrorists kill 3,000 people in NYC on september 11??? I didnt see any AK's. Use the brain that God created you with.
Ha ha. I was being sarcastic. Our group was actually trying to work with a state senator to allow reenactors (like myself) to be excepted from the ban on automatic and large caliber firearms. Hollywood armorers have class 3 firearm licenses, and it seems to be our only means of being able to use such guns. It is unfortunate that the movie industry is actually one of the downfalls to the state regarding liberal views. You should know by now I am a gun enthusiast.

I like the video! Although you did a poor job compositing in those fake-looking muzzle flashes... ;)

Have you ever been to Knob Creek, Kentucky?
maj_barnes
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by maj_barnes »

Last edited by maj_barnes on Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Epsilon
Forum Master
Forum Master

Post by Epsilon »

:wtf: SURELY, you must know about Knob Creeek...

Words cannot describe, so click here: www.knobcreekshoot.com
maj_barnes
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by maj_barnes »

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm booking a trip there! That's would be soooooo cool!!!!!!!!!
slimdog55
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by slimdog55 »

I want to go to Knob Creek so bad!!! I live in northern Illinois, and Knob Creek is in Kentucky, which is touching the southern tip of Illinois. Someday, I'm taking a road trip down there...
justin!butcher

Post by justin!butcher »

A few friedns of mine go to knob creek. It looks really cool and I would like to go myself.