"The Next Job" A Kentertainment Picture

This forum is for announcing and discussing your films.

Moderator: Moderator Team

Zacatac927
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

RE: Re: RE: "The Next Job" A Kentertainment Pictur

Post by Zacatac927 »

i love this movie.......
@Zacatac927

www.vimeo.com/zac927
NoRemorse

Post by NoRemorse »

I loved the assassin's hair going from mega-short in the opening, to longer in the fight, to mega-short again at the end. Magic!
Ever Listen To K-Billy's Super Sounds of the Seventies?
Kentertainment
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by Kentertainment »

I was bored so I made a very simple poster.

On another note, the film studies class I did this for was only a semester long. From what I've been hearing many people from the new semester classes have been asking the teacher to show them the movie.
freed

Post by freed »

Congratulations on that Kenneth, this film is a prime example on the drive a dedication you put in to your films, your deffiantly one of the best film makers on this forum because you do your best to execute each film with precision.

Ofcourse this film suffers from your common mistakes of under/over exposed shots, but the quick, fun pace you gave the film made me personally forget this error. A nice action film with a great punchline at the end. Easily your best work so far.
Sgtpadrino doesn't pose topless on public forums like a bellend.
Kentertainment
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by Kentertainment »

I'm glad you liked it, and the crazy punchline I gave off in the end (and if you ever saw Gyro's, "Forgotten" I'm not the greatest actor). Anywho, I would have to agree with you, I do find that this is one of the funnest films to make and watch (generally after all the editing I'm bored with the movie).

I will always remember this film because my camera held off just long enough before it plunged into the darkness of anti-working.
freed

Post by freed »

Yeah, I've seen other pieces of your work like, ''Code of dissolution'' Inwhich your attention to plot and detail really excellerated you as a film maker, but I enjoyed the laid back wit you gave this, and an easy going story which was was fun to follow, hopefully a combination of the two next ?

Your Camera broke ? is the reason behind no more films till summer, or are you just resting
Kitty

Post by Kitty »

Mostly really cool, the gunfight, the window effects the cars zipping about, and some of the dialogue was really quite funny - there was definately a tv show feel to it! But the actors were all way way way too young i mean that was p*** in a bad way.

If you make this again and have adults and if the sound and lightings better, this would be uber cool imo, (some bits seemed a tiny bit long near the start i think) just a tiny bit - 6/10 kitty scale :) :)
Kentertainment
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by Kentertainment »

Generally I don't have adults in movies of mine seeing as I'm only a Junior in High School and I don't have the money to hire actors but this was also a film studies class project and each member of the group had to be in the film at one point. I'm glad you enjoyed it though.