Extreme Filming

A general forum for all messages that don't quite fit into the other forums.

Moderators: Admin, Moderator Team

ctbullet
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by ctbullet »

playting with unknown chemicals as as extreme as we've gone....

done the usual falling down stairs and kicks and punches
Our Combat Years: In production
[img]http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a69/ct_bullet/wolfvisionpbanner2.jpg[/img]
http://wolfvisionp.tripod.com
Bocca

Post by Bocca »

Last sunday i was diving/sliding/rolling/crashing down a pretty steep muddy slope in the woods.

The only problem with the slope was that it had random tree tumps spotted around, roots sticking out the ground and random logs everywhere.

I cleared a path and tried a few test rolls to make sure i could dodge everything and be mildly safe without taking away the realism and the fun, the test went great, apart from a few cuts and scrapes from the brambles, so we decided to film it.

So the camera was all set up and I ran to the top of this hill and got "shot". I dived down and dodged everything, sticking to my line, but near the bottom of the slope i got snagged on a thick brambley thing and spun off a bit and started rolling backwards (which is pretty painful in itself) and as I went over my foot lodged beteen the ground and a tree root.

My foot just stayed as the rest of me tried to get down the hill.... that was pretty painful. Was limping for a while after that :D

other stuff is just stupid stunts that no1 else wants to do... other people miscalculating punches and hitting me sqaure in the chin sending you down nice big holes in the ground.

the usual pyro stuff

all good fun
Formerly Jowka

"If people looked at the stars every night, I bet they'd live differently"
FabianJansen

Post by FabianJansen »

We accidentaly blew up a camcorder o_o
"These are the voyages..."
Theshapecool
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by Theshapecool »

argh the other night we had to film a scene and as its very ametuer and low budgie I ended up playing th Mugger, because I was masked, anyway I had to wear a black vest to show of my arms (fake tattoos and muscle baby (pfft, yeah right!)) so It was very cold.........oh yeah I forgot to mentaion it was roughly -4 degrees, It had been snowing too. I mean thats extreme, sorry but it is. Not to say I didnt enjoy it though. The worst part was the fact that this scene was written so Punisher could have a sadistic bloody kill, taken from a comic where he puts the baddies intestines over the branches of a tree, So I had about a gallon of freezing cold fake blood all over me.....grrr! or should I say...brrrr! but its all in the fun. When you buy the dvd (and you will) freeze frame and watch my nipples stick out about a foot. It honestly puts a whole new meaning to the term 'freeze frame' but things you do for your art aye!
Sledge Films Ltd, 'Independent film making since 2003'

www.RussDiaper.com

'This House is sacred to him, he has all his memories here, HIS RAGE!'