The Longest Patrol Trailer (w/pics)

This forum is for announcing and discussing your films.

Moderator: Moderator Team

tallman_house_pictures
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

The Longest Patrol Trailer (w/pics)

Post by tallman_house_pictures »

THP has been working on a war movie trailer for a school project.

The trailer is about a patrol of Canadian and American soldiers in WWII who go on a patrol and get surrounded. The soldiers then must fight their way out using whatever resources are available to them.

More info and pics can be obtained here http://www.tallmanhousepictures.com/tlp1.htm .

The films will be available for viewing soon.

www.tallmanhousepictures.com
tallmanhousepictures@gmail.com
Gyro
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

RE: The Longest Patrol Trailer (w/pics)

Post by Gyro »

Is that one of my helmets?
@seanbagley
Kentertainment
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by Kentertainment »

Looking good, but you need a link to get back to the home page. Nome sayin' (No-mmm sayin' is a lazy, homie way of saying, do you know what I'm saying?"
freed

Post by freed »

Or Ya mean (you know what I mean) ....from 'Rush Hour'.

Anyway, nice work tall man, the images look good, the location you guys have makes it look great., looks quite realistic.........if you weren't all 11.

Good job though.
Mr.Anderson
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by Mr.Anderson »

Where is the trailer?
"People can misinterpret almost anything so that it coincides with views they already hold. They take from art what they already believe."

-- Stanley Kubrick
ctbullet
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by ctbullet »

are you just telling us about trailer because i can't find a link either
Our Combat Years: In production
[img]http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a69/ct_bullet/wolfvisionpbanner2.jpg[/img]
http://wolfvisionp.tripod.com
SgtPadrino
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by SgtPadrino »

I don't mean to be an a-hole, but are you guys ever going to do something besides war movies? I mean, it's great that you're putting the effort into it, but you're just so young that I find it hard to take any of them seriously!
Kentertainment
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Re: The Longest Patrol Trailer (w/pics)

Post by Kentertainment »

tallman_house_pictures wrote:The soldiers then must fight their way out using whatever resources are available to them.
It's like MacGyver goes to war!
justin!butcher

Post by justin!butcher »

SgtPadrino wrote:I don't mean to be an a-hole, but are you guys ever going to do something besides war movies? I mean, it's great that you're putting the effort into it, but you're just so young that I find it hard to take any of them seriously!
You have a point, but when they get to be older, they are going to have a lot more experience than anyone else. So while it might seem stupid now...they're goign to be really good later on.
tallman_house_pictures
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Good point Justin Butcher.

Sgt Padrino, this is the first war related thing I've done since late 04/early 05...so its been more than a year. We've been doing lots of things other than war movies, I just haven't been posting many of them.

Gyro, no, its not one of the Utah ones. I picked it up recently (complete with wwii liner)...it turns out that your gov't gave us them at the end of WWII, and we used them up until recently when they became available at the local surplus store. I've got around 20 of the Utah ones in my basement...but I don't have much to use em for right now (exept the medic one).
Mr.Anderson
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by Mr.Anderson »

...Yeah, I do have to agree with SgtPadrino on this one. Not to be mean, and im sure youre getting alot of experience out of this. It would be hard to take serious the plots of some of your movies. Dont stop. Its good that you're putting that much effort into this. Hell, you've probably got more era specific gear than me. But wait a good 3 or 4 years before starting a really BIG project, like a long epic D-Day movie or anything...You guys, just don't quite pass for 18 yr old enlisted men ya know?
"People can misinterpret almost anything so that it coincides with views they already hold. They take from art what they already believe."

-- Stanley Kubrick
Gyro
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by Gyro »

tallman_house_pictures wrote:Good point Justin Butcher.

Sgt Padrino, this is the first war related thing I've done since late 04/early 05...so its been more than a year. We've been doing lots of things other than war movies, I just haven't been posting many of them.

Gyro, no, its not one of the Utah ones. I picked it up recently (complete with wwii liner)...it turns out that your gov't gave us them at the end of WWII, and we used them up until recently when they became available at the local surplus store. I've got around 20 of the Utah ones in my basement...but I don't have much to use em for right now (exept the medic one).
Medic one is worth a lot! It's an authentic "Forgotten" prop!
@seanbagley
tallman_house_pictures
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Oh yeah,
Soon, people will be making knock off Forgotten helmets and selling them on ebay for $200.

When you go big, I can say I have a little piece of I Am King LTD history...Mind you I'll probably use it in a film one of these days too.
maj_barnes
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by maj_barnes »

Looking cool. But one of the screens I noticed that the muzzle flash still had a bit of black around it.

But I'm starting to hate youtube. Whenever I want to watch a movie at school, it's blocked! Oh well.