Vinsore: The Beginning updates.

This forum is for announcing and discussing your films.

Moderator: Moderator Team

mickcar73
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by mickcar73 »

that wass pretty bad, realy slow, and you just set up a tripod nd jus pressed record, wtf? electric eyes and based on a true story?
wildstorm
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by wildstorm »

mickcar73 wrote:that wass pretty bad, realy slow, and you just set up a tripod nd jus pressed record, wtf? electric eyes and based on a true story?
I would say its loosely based on a true story. the electric eyes is just in there for eye candy lol
Visual Effects Artist
Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/visualchaosfx
Vor
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by Vor »

it uhmm....sounds like your everyday revenge movie.
if you want to see a good original revnenge movie....i recommend you seeing oldboy,
that movie was inspiring....
rhys
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by rhys »

No.. i wont be changing it, for gods sake.... u people annoy me so much, read all the posts before u post something that is most likely said in 8 of them.
As i said, the lightning thing was just a fill in for the moment, until i film me with the sword.
And i want it to be based on a true story, because it tells people of a story thats true, im not changing it around just because some guy who makes horror movies with $2 masks tells me to.
(someone just beat up a contestant on australian idol, lol)
The storys that, if u dont like it you can leave.
Hide or fight for your life?
Lawriejaffa
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by Lawriejaffa »

I think you should change the storyline for this film as it sounds totally juvenile... I mean really this girl gets 'raped' (if its by the guys we've seen so far in ur past videos im pretty sure she could fight em' off) and then this nerdy guy trains up to be a super ninja so he can get revenge by killing the baddies etc.

So whats this girl in it for? Sounds like her reason for being there is just to be 'raped' so nacho-ninja has a reason to kick the bad guys asses.

It doesnt matter if its based on a true story, if its a poor story. The character of the female is totally redundent, and seems to exist merely to provide an excuse for the ultra-nerd playing our supposed hero who beats up the bad guys.

If you wanted to make this story even slightly more interesting and legitimate, then the female character should be the lead, and the guy that fights to avenge her gets beaten and killed at the end.

Cos wow... at the very least it wouldnt then be a story that a 3 year old could guess.
Vor
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by Vor »

No.. i wont be changing it, for gods sake.... u people annoy me so much, read all the posts before u post something that is most likely said in 8 of them.
are you talking to me?
what are the revenge movies youve seen? cause if youve only seen kill bill.......bleh, go out and find old boy its alot more interesting....
mickcar73
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by mickcar73 »

rhys, you condradict your self many times. You only want to hear 'oh yes your movie is pure gold'. And i didnt tell you to change it , i commented on the way it was filmed ad said wtf a true story? with like raped 9 year olds and etc , and a barrage of gunfire.....eh yeah .......ok. The story does seem really straight forward and 'done before' so unless you like throw in a load of interesting things into it from the start its most likely destined to where your other movies went. Also dont have a fit kid, i asked you a question , no need to try and insult me, because Regeneration had more story and plot in the first 10mins then all of your previous films combined,. Anyway il try to watch it when it comes out and il tell you what i think :D
OutcastJiob
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by OutcastJiob »

rhys, if you don't want criticism, I have a little tip for you: don't post absurd stories and films on the internet and expect people to declare them cinematic gold. And furthermore, listen to criticism. Maybe we're a little harsh sometimes, but usually, a legitimate point is being made. If you ignore feedback, you're never, ever, going to improve.
People shouldn't be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.
Jperson
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by Jperson »

I thinks loads of people should carm down, and Rhys you should listen to critisim (really rich coming from me!!!!!!) I don't think the thing you uploaded was great, it was slow and boring, but when the whole film comes out, I'm gonna watch and comment, it may be a surprise and be brilliant success… or maybe not, we'll see…

P.S. Damn I just read that and it sounds like I'm a teacher! Jeeze!
[url=http://tinite.com][img]http://onstoryline.com/Atinitefilmsstrip.gif[/img][/url]
DEDFX
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by DEDFX »

"Oh yeah and one thing i need is 3 names of guys, they have to be normal human names like nathan or greg or anything like that. What do u think?"

haha it made me smile, normal HUMAN names!? Oh, I was going to give you some alien names or pet names.
Zac
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by Zac »

fu*king hell some of you guys are so...so... ignorant, the rape WAS ACTUALLY REAL, AND IT WAS A FRIEND, and it was not a 9 year old, and for your information 9yr olds and younger do get raped you know. and rhys, if you wanna make it a good and surprising dont show any more of the film till you completely finnished it and got it as best as you could.
Last edited by Zac on Tue Aug 08, 2006 10:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
I like you, when the world is mine, your death shall be quick and painless.
Zac
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Re: RE: Re: RE: Vinsore: The Beginning updates.

Post by Zac »

oh and also:
Lawriejaffa wrote:Seriously Rhys whose gonna want to watch a movie consisting of pre-pubescents fighting to the death (in a presume the american or british suburbs) where ultimate assassins consist of junior high school nerds giving choppily edited limp fisted swings and kicks...

If you guys performed the whole movie in the nude then at least you could sell it to some 'discerning' businessmen on the black market... but otherwise why even bother? whyyyy make us suffer! WHY - OH GOD WHY.

I know a bunch of villains just like you guys in Aberdeen, they made a film about kids that had to run drug errands for 'adult' gangsters (as kid couriers) and that while choppily made was really cool. So rather than try to be Jack Bauer... (bahhahahaha) why not make something that people will actually 'want' to see?
um...australian suburbs, it sorta says that next to the thing that says "location"
I like you, when the world is mine, your death shall be quick and painless.
rhys
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by rhys »

Lawriejaffa wrote:I think you should change the storyline for this film as it sounds totally juvenile... I mean really this girl gets 'raped' (if its by the guys we've seen so far in ur past videos im pretty sure she could fight em' off) and then this nerdy guy trains up to be a super ninja so he can get revenge by killing the baddies etc.

So whats this girl in it for? Sounds like her reason for being there is just to be 'raped' so nacho-ninja has a reason to kick the bad guys asses.

It doesnt matter if its based on a true story, if its a poor story. The character of the female is totally redundent, and seems to exist merely to provide an excuse for the ultra-nerd playing our supposed hero who beats up the bad guys.

If you wanted to make this story even slightly more interesting and legitimate, then the female character should be the lead, and the guy that fights to avenge her gets beaten and killed at the end.

Cos wow... at the very least it wouldnt then be a story that a 3 year old could guess.
You f*** whackjob, speak for ur self. If u were here right now, id hit you over the head with a crowbar. Please, never talk to me again, or post in any of my threads, unless u get that 4 year old instinct out of u. I am restraining this anger, so i dont seem like i am a massive psycho. This normally happens when i am really p***.
For a starters, the chick clearly doesnt have training, because most people dont. For a second, the chick gets killed, because thats how it works. Third, the ultra-nerd insult, was stupid and childish, as well as annoying and pitiful. Forth, i am homocidal, this is written about my life, and thats how it works, and if you dont like it...
YOU CANT SHUT UR peni5 FILLED MOUTH U STUPID RETART!
The beat of my heart is strong enough to push a car, so clearly, all ur useful for is annoying people, for gods sake, i really wouldnt mind if u turned up in the news paper a few weeks later with the headin 'another stupid f*** from matthawkins.com dies'.
Ok.. now im p*** off... leave, never talk to me again, or i will be forced to do something stupid. Something that does not involve filming, unless someone enjoys recording homocides.
Too bad there is this problem, of the whole sprained wrist, or i would be causing alot of pain, to others, until i feel the pain myself, until the measures are correct. Now, ill be doing alittle hurt work, so i dont snap harder.
rhys
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by rhys »

F*CKIN HELL!
SHUT UP, ALL OF U!
Steps to not p*** me off:
1. Dont write the same thing 100000 times after all i said was 'im not changing the story'
2. Cleary dont get me in a sh*tty mood
3. For gods sake listen to what i have said before you post some bullshit that i have been tellin people off for from the last 6 months.
4. Stop being such dickheads and read what i f*** wrote
5. Shut up, unless u have something that will help
6. Dont add a post merely because u want a post count or u think ull get others respect.
7. Dont add a post because i hate u
8. Dont add a post to be funny
9. Dont add a post because i yelled at u and u want to yell back
10. f*** READ WHAT WAS SAID.
I dont care if i repeated myself, u can f*** read them, or leave. God, f*** this website, im gonna go make my ending real.
Jimbobsquarepants
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by Jimbobsquarepants »

i think u need proffesional help rhys.....u need to chill
www.freewebs.com/martinman300
no-budget film making.
film fanatic
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by film fanatic »

rhys wrote:F*CKIN HELL!
SHUT UP, ALL OF U!
Steps to not p** me off:
1. Dont write the same thing 100000 times after all i said was 'im not changing the story'
3. For gods sake listen to what i have said before you post some bullshit that i have been tellin people off for from the last 6 months.
6. Dont add a post merely because u want a post count or u think ull get others respect.
I dont care if i repeated myself, u can f*** read them, or leave. God, f*** this website, im gonna go make my ending real.
GROW UP! If you do not appreciate our advice, FOAD.
film fanatic
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by film fanatic »

rhys wrote:
Lawriejaffa wrote:I think you should change the storyline for this film as it sounds totally juvenile... I mean really this girl gets 'raped' (if its by the guys we've seen so far in ur past videos im pretty sure she could fight em' off) and then this nerdy guy trains up to be a super ninja so he can get revenge by killing the baddies etc.

You f*** whackjob, speak for ur self. If u were here right now, id hit you over the head with a crowbar. Please, never talk to me again, or post in any of my threads, unless u get that 4 year old instinct out of u. I am restraining this anger, so i dont seem like i am a massive psycho. This normally happens when i am really p**.
For a starters, the chick clearly doesnt have training, because most people dont. For a second, the chick gets killed, because thats how it works. Third, the ultra-nerd insult, was stupid and childish, as well as annoying and pitiful. Forth, i am homocidal, this is written about my life, and thats how it works, and if you dont like it...
The beat of my heart is strong enough to push a car, so clearly, all ur useful for is annoying people, for gods sake, i really wouldnt mind if u turned up in the news paper a few weeks later with the headin 'another stupid f*** from matthawkins.com dies'.
Ok.. now im p** off... leave, never talk to me again, or i will be forced to do something stupid. Something that does not involve filming, unless someone enjoys recording homocides.
Too bad there is this problem, of the whole sprained wrist, or i would be causing alot of pain, to others, until i feel the pain myself, until the measures are correct. Now, ill be doing alittle hurt work, so i dont snap harder.
Haha, you just went RIGHT off on a tangent there as well! Why are you trying to ruin this forum? You're so immature.
Djokicko

Post by Djokicko »

rhys wrote:F*CKIN HELL!
SHUT UP, ALL OF U!
Steps to not p** me off:
You f*** whackjob, speak for ur self. If u were here right now, id hit you over the head with a crowbar. Please, never talk to me again, or post in any of my threads, unless u get that 4 year old instinct out of u. I am restraining this anger, so i dont seem like i am a massive psycho. This normally happens when i am really p**.
Ok.. now im p** off... leave, never talk to me again, or i will be forced to do something stupid. Something that does not involve filming, unless someone enjoys recording homocides.
HAHAHAHAHA omg omg I laughed so hard when I read this omg.Who the hell do you think you are? What your such a bad-a** and we are soooo scared now because you made 10 steps how not to p*** YOU off haha omg you need really to stop watching horror movies.Hahah please stop acting like a bad-a** just because you turned 13 doesn’t mean the world is you f*** oyster and you can go "berserk" and start treading people, give some f*** respect most of us here are old enough to be you dad’s.
Let me tell you clearly:
YOU ARE NOT A HITMAN, YOU ONLY WATCH GORE AND LIKE VIOLENCE BECOSE YOU 13 AND YOUR f*** HORMONS STARTED KICKING IN ,PLEASE STOP TREADING PEOPLE AND SAY LIKE “AM GONNA GO OUT AN KILL SOMEONE BECOSE AM SO p***” NO ONE HERE WILL BE SCRED OF THAT.
AND GROW UUUUUUPPPPPPPP.
Last edited by Djokicko on Wed Aug 09, 2006 1:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
[url=http://www.mfbb.net/mongoloidbitche/mongoloidbitche.html][img]http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/6712/mbgif2mq0.gif[/img][/url]
wildstorm
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by wildstorm »

rhys wrote:You f*** whackjob, speak for ur self. If u were here right now, id hit you over the head with a crowbar. Please, never talk to me again, or post in any of my threads, unless u get that 4 year old instinct out of u. I am restraining this anger, so i dont seem like i am a massive psycho. This normally happens when i am really p**.
Ok.. now im p** off... leave, never talk to me again, or i will be forced to do something stupid. Something that does not involve filming, unless someone enjoys recording homocides.Too bad there is this problem, of the whole sprained wrist, or i would be causing alot of pain, to others, until i feel the pain myself, until the measures are correct. Now, ill be doing alittle hurt work, so i dont snap harder.

F*CKIN HELL!
SHUT UP, ALL OF U!
Steps to not p** me off:
Wow.... are you bipolar?
Visual Effects Artist
Jimbobsquarepants
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

how do u guys quote like that? i dont know how to.................. :-(
www.freewebs.com/martinman300
no-budget film making.
wildstorm
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by wildstorm »

Jimbobsquarepants wrote:how do u guys quote like that? i dont know how to.................. :-(
Like this: [ quote = "wildstorm" ]then the text that needs quoting goes here and then[ / quote ]

No space in between this things: [ ]
Visual Effects Artist
Vor
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by Vor »

fu*king hell some of you guys are so...so... ignorant, the rape WAS ACTUALLY REAL, AND IT WAS A FRIEND
well...i think its pretty wrong for you to exploit that event.
F*CKIN HELL!
SHUT UP, ALL OF U!
Steps to not p** me off:
woah....what a major hipocrite, i think someone needs a banning.....
film fanatic
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by film fanatic »

I've already sent a PM to Matt.
wildstorm
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by wildstorm »

film fanatic wrote:I've already sent a PM to Matt.
ah you beat me to it:D
Visual Effects Artist
Jimbobsquarepants
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

ooh nice one this rhys is just AGRESSIVE
jimbobsquarepants wrote:how do u guys quote like that? i dont know how to..................
look i can quote now hey wildstorm your avatar is the same as my wallpaper on my pc lol.