Swedish Tigers

A general forum for all messages that don't quite fit into the other forums.

Moderators: Admin, Moderator Team

Tobbger

Swedish Tigers

Post by Tobbger »

I'm new on the forums and I think this is the best way to introduce myself.

Swedish Tigers is GurkoWorks (my filmteams) biggest project ever. It's a film that shows a group of swedish during the 2nd world war 1943/1944. The german general von Schell had plans of attacking Sweden from Norway through the northern parts like Jamtland and Harjedalen. This film is based on this plan and follows swedish soldiers when Germany invades Sweden. The script is still under construction and it will be under production during the summer 2004. Swedish Tigers will be splitted up into 3-4 episodes and the first one will be for sale in Sweden on VHS and maybe DVD. The uniforms is modern with the 40's and is the original swedish uniform (m/39). I will post some pictures of the whole original uniform and the original weapons.

I don't have time to tell you more know, but I will update with more info if you have questions. In the meantime you can visit our new english section in our forum (here!) . This part of the forum is new so we haven't got any english members yet. That's why we have no post there yet.
Epsilon
Forum Master
Forum Master

Post by Epsilon »

Looks quite nifty, and welcome to the forum. Be sure to check out the WW2 thread in the Prop section of the forum! :)