finally finished comedy script

This forum is for the discussion of scripts and storyboards. Post your hints, tips or requests here.

Moderators: Admin, Moderator Team

justsomeguy
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

finally finished comedy script

Post by justsomeguy »

i finally finished the script!! i dont have a title yet (it used to be "a dollar to our names") its 53 pages so i doubt any of you will actaully want to read it. but ill post it as soon as my friend (who's co-writting it because i suck at writting) is done with it. btw i should start filming the movie in about a week so ill post some pics as they come. the plot of the movie is that these two cops "accidentally" apprehend an important drug dealer while trying to catch a shoplifter. one of the cops is large, talks with a rough accent and thinks he bascically knows wverything, the other cop is almost blind acts like he knows nothing (mostly cuz of the insults from the other cop) but knows quite a bit about whatr hes doing at times. anyway they are assigned a really big mission to catch a bank robber who stole a lot of money. theyt find who they think is him and "acidentally" kill him and take the money. but it was just an associate of the robber and so now the realy robber is out to get back his money. id tell you the end but thatd ruin everything. oh and btw if you know of a good title let me know. thanks
Baggage:::: www.criticalcows.ne1.net
New episode coming by the end of the month!