Battle Cruiser Massacre – Slice II

This forum is for the discussion of scripts and storyboards. Post your hints, tips or requests here.

Moderators: Admin, Moderator Team

EnglishPatriot_2003

Post by EnglishPatriot_2003 »

EXT. PARK. DAY

It’s a bright sunny day and a woman is pushing her child on the swing. They are having fun. Suddenly thunder can be heard and the sunny day turns to cloudy and miserable. The Woman and child dissolve away silently with the good weather.

INT. HOTEL ROOM. DAY

Avenger wakes up all sweaty and disturbed from a nightmare. There is a big pile of cash on the bedside table.

He lies there for a few moments. Someone knocks at the door.

He gets up and opens it. A woman walks in, it is Rachel. She is stunningly attractive (fit).

Rachel
Morning Rob Roy

Avenger smirks which is an unusual change from his cold face. He is facing the window and Rachel is to the side and behind him.

Avenger
Where did you get the name Rob Roy from?

Rachel
It’s the name you gave to check in to this hotel, I’m guessing it’s fake.

Avenger
You’re guessing correctly

Rachel
I thought a lot about what you said last night, I’m sorry about your losses and I’ve already tried to persuade you to move on so instead I’m going to help you get what you won’t. But when you get it I can guarantee you still won’t be fulfilled. I have a cousin who has a contact in the crime world.

Avenger suddenly looks interested. He stands up and faces her.

Avenger
Give me a name now!

Rachel
First give me yours

Avenger grabs Rachel and shakes her violently

Avenger
Tell me NOW!

Rachel
Ok, ok let me go

Avenger let’s her go. She is a little shook up and frightened.

Rachel
(Continued)
On this piece of paper, is an address and a date, at the address you will find Izzie Bedford, she’s a hit-woman and she has contacts, be nicer to her then you are too me and you may get what you won’t.

Rachel hands over the piece of paper. Avenger snatches it from her. Rachel then walks off towards the door and opens it. She is a little upset.

Avenger
It’s Bruce

Rachel
What?

Avenger
My name, its Bruce

Rachel
(Smiling)
Ok Bruce, I hope to see you later

She exits and closes the door.

INT. TAXI. DAY

Avenger (Bruce) is sitting in the back quietly. The Taxi driver looks at him in his rear view mirror.

Taxi Driver
Bad day?

Bruce (Avenger)
Bad year

The taxi goes back to silent.

EXT. DESRTED SHOP. DAY

Bruce (Avenger) gets out of the Taxi and walks towards the deserted shop. He double checks his piece of paper and then tries the door to see if it’s open. It is so he opens it and enters.

INT. DESERTED SHOP. DAY

There are two chairs and nothing else in the deserted shop. Bruce goes to sit on one of the chairs. He looks around the shop and sees a mirror he looks in it and behinds him he can see a figure. It is Izzie Bedford. She is very pretty yet has that looking her eye like she could kill.

Bruce
Hello

Izzie Bedford does not reply and goes and sits down opposite him. She looks him up and down.

Izzie
Ok, what do you won’t?

Bruce
I won’t to know the where about of Victor Tanner

Izzie
Oh do you, well money talks so lets see some

Bruce gets a wad of cash out of his pocket and holds it up for Izzie to see.

Izzie
(continued)
Ok I can’t tell you where Victor Tanner is because I don’t know who he is but I’ve heard of his brother, Alan Tanner. I believe he works for a man called Spade. I know where you can find him.

Izzie pauses

Bruce
Tell me, now

Izzie
Money

Bruce flicks the wad of cash into Izzie’s lap. Izzie gives him a piece of paper.

Izzie
The Library, tomorrow, Spade. Now f*** off!

Bruce gets up and leaves.

EXT. LIBRARY. DAY

A lone figurer walks aggressively across the street and into the Library. He has an impatient look to him.

INT. LIBRARY. DAY

The Library is silent as Bruce walks in. His footsteps can be heard clearly. He looks around the Library there are four people in his sights. One middle-aged woman looking at books on a shelf and two tough looking men sitting at a table talking quietly. Bruce walks over to the two men.

Bruce
Spade?

It only then occurs to Bruce that one of the men is black and Spade is obviously not his name. The tough looking black man stairs at him. Then signals to the other tough looking man to leave.

Bruce sits down.

Black man
What do you won’t?

Bruce
Izzie sent me; I’m guessing Spade is not your actual name?

Black man
Of course it bloody isn’t Sherlock. My name is AK. Now what do you won’t?

Bruce
Izzie tells me you can give me some information that I require.

AK (Black man)
Which is?

Bruce
Alan Tanner, where is he?

AK
What do you won’t with him>

Bruce
It’s his brother I’m after, now I don’t have much patience so hurry up.

AK
Ok, I’ve never met his brother but Alan Tanner is a real petal. Not to popular among his companions, although he gets some respect as he’s Victor’s brother. He’s usually about this battle cruiser.

AK slides over a torn off piece of paper with writing on it.

AK
(continued)
You don’t look like your carrying, I can help you out in that department, It’s my line.

Bruce
What makes you think I need a gun?

AK
If you’re going after Victor Tanner, you are definitely going to need something other then an angry personality. And plus you owe me. So come on I’ll take you to my exclusive shop.

AK gets up and walks towards the door. Bruce soon follows.

EXT. QUIET STREET. DAY

AK and Bruce are standing by the boot of a car. The black man closes it and takes a wad of cash from Bruce’s hand. Bruce then takes a pistol from him.

AK
Nice doing business with you, so long. Oh wait one last thing. Guarantied everyone you find in Alan Tanner’s pub will be one of his cronies. So just be aware of em.

Bruce
Cheers

EXT. STREET OUTSIDE A PUB. NIGHT

Bruce is driving his rented focus and sees a spot where he wants to pull in. But before he gets there a Volvo pull’s in and almost takes of the front of his car. A Jewish man gets out the car uninterested in the near collision he almost created. Bruce evils the Jewish man. Bruce parks his car a little further up the street away from the pub. He walks out of his car, locks it and leaves the keys under the wheel. He then enters the pub.

INT. PUB. NIGHT

Bruce walks in stops at the entrance has a look around and then moves towards the bar. He sits at the bar.

Bruce
Pint of stellar

Bar Tender
Right-o

The bar tender hands him his drink and he takes a sip from it.

There is a Chinese and the Jewish man that almost crashed his Volvo into Bruce’s car sitting a few seats up.

Chinese man
It's really bad the way those Muslims attacked America with those aeroplanes

To be continued . . .
Themovieman44
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by Themovieman44 »

Not bad, a better effort than the first script. Keep with it though. You can only make it better. That is unless you make it worse!
"They're people who only want to be involved in filmmaking to get rich, get famous, or get laid. They know as much about filmmaking as George W. Bush knows about hand-to-hand combat"- Jim Jarmusch