Scripts & Moraity

This forum is for the discussion of scripts and storyboards. Post your hints, tips or requests here.

Moderators: Admin, Moderator Team

nutter25

Scripts & Moraity

Post by nutter25 »

O.K. Here's my Question: Say there was this old script in the script section of this forum. Now the user who wrote it hasn't been in for a while, we don't know whether they made it, and it was a damn good script! Would it be right to 'borrow' that script, Make some changes and make it?
Brave Sir Robin ran away,
When danger reared its ugly head, he bravely turned his tail and fled
foxwood
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by foxwood »

Well what you can do is take their idea and rewrite it from scrach and give them a story credit, otherwise you will have to track them down and get permition, because the script is there intelectual property, which script are you looking at?
Despin

Post by Despin »

Hey there.

It's one of mine. I would prefer you just came up with your own idea to be honest. But what can I do? I don't know you, or anything about you. There is little I could do if you stole it.

I may not post here often but I check back everyday.

Has the script been made yet? Nope. But it will be made as part of several others that are being made this summer.

It's flattering to think someone liked the script so much they wanted to make it... But I would prefer you didn't.

Cheers.

And thanks for reading.

Despin out.