The Conscience of a Hitman

This forum is for the discussion of scripts and storyboards. Post your hints, tips or requests here.

Moderators: Admin, Moderator Team

mercenary123
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

The Conscience of a Hitman

Post by mercenary123 »

I didn't like it so instead of writing it over I stopped writting it. Take it if you want it, but at least credit me for it and send me a copy of the movie if you do make one out of it.

Here it is,

Conscience of a Hitman

By
Thomas J. Ponder

FADE IN:

INT - STRANGE BUILDING - DAY

A man is standing in front of a table. A man is sitting behind the table. Many things are on the table, a briefcase, envelope of money, 9mm pistol, and the pieces of a sniper rifle. The man behind the desk pushes up the envelope of money. The man in front picks up the money and puts it in his left jacket pocket, then he opens the suitcase.

The man grabs the 9mm and puts a clip in, then hits the slide-lock, he sets the pistol inside the case and reaches for a piece of the sniper rifle. He picks it up and sets it in the case, then the other pieces of it also, as the other man watches.

The man shuts the case and pulls it off the table, he goes to the door and walks out.

EXT - STRANGE BUILDING - DAY

He walks to a small silver car and gets in. He drives off.

EXT - BUILDING - DAY

The car pulls up to a building and the man gets out and walks in with the case.

INT - BUILDING - DAY

The man walks around the building as he looks around, observing the territory. He walks up some stairs. After a while of walking he finally gets to a room, he walks in and locks the door. Inside the room the man sets the case on a table beside a window and opens it.

He pulls up a chair and sits in front of the window after he opens it slightly, he pulls out some binoculars and looks around the vicinity. A man walks around the corner of another building, the man with the binoculars zooms in and takes a closer look. The man in the building, puts the binocs down and pieces together the rifle.

The final snap of the rifle is heard. The man adjusts the sights and wind on the scope, then aims out the window at the person he was watching.

The man outside steps in front of a store and the hitman’s grip tightens. His eyes concentrate on the man as he readies to shoot. Everything moves in slow-motion as the hitman focuses. The hitman man fires the weapon. Blood splatters the window of the building.

CAMERA: zooms into blood

DISSOLVE TO:

EXT - POOL OF BLOOD

Bullet shells fall from above as credits roll, the shells fall into the blood. More credits roll.

CAMERA: facing upward, blood covers lens

A shell falls slowly to the blood, it sinks in as the title fades through.

DISSOVLE TO:

INT - AGENCY BUILDING - NIGHT

It’s dark, the screen is filled with the icy blackness of a surveillance camera’s lens.

CAMERA: zooms out

The man from before is standing in view of the surveillance camera with a suitcase. He looks around a bit, then at the surveillance camera, he stares for a moment and then walks ahead.

The man enters a room. Inside, a man is waiting behind his desk, he is the agency director. The other man sits down.

A. DIRECTOR
Joe, you did good on the last hit, but as you already know, I have another assignment for you.

The director slides a folder over to Joe, Joe picks it up and looks inside it.

A. DIRECTOR
Your target is a con-artist, Kyle Phagahn, he has conned over 800,000 dollars.

JOE
Not much compared to my bank account.

A. DIRECTOR
I know, but to the common-wealth it’s a lot. Phagahn is going to be staying at a motel for three days, I have an agent stationed at the motel. When you go in for the hit we’ll pick up the agent and leave Phagahn to you.

Joe nods slightly.

A. DIRECTOR
Here are the weapons you’ll be needing.

The director slides the gun case of weapons over to Joe. Joe gets up and opens the case up to see the weapons, he reaches down and picks up the suitcase and sets it on the desk. He opens the suitcase and distributes the weapons from the gun case to the suitcase. Joe shuts the case, turns around, and walks to the door. Joe opens the door slightly.

A. DIRECTOR
We’ll send you the full briefing tomorrow morning.
Joe looks over his shoulder at the director.

A. DIRECTOR
And say hi to your brother for me.

JOE
I’ll do that.

Joe walks out of the room and shuts the door.

CUT TO:

EXT - AGENCY BUILDING - NIGHT

CAMERA: angled toward moon

JOE
Room 295, Jason Slade, my brother.

UNKNOWN VOICE (filtered)
Hold please.

CUT TO:

INT - JOE’S HOUSE - DAY

Joe is sitting on his bed holding the phone to his ear. Someone on the line picks up.

JASON
Hello?

JOE
Hey, Jason, it’s Joey.

JASON
Hey, man, how you doin?

JOE
I’m okay.

JASON
Okay? Come on, that’s what you always say. How are you really?

JOE
Well, doing pretty good actually.

JASON
Good, good.

JOE
How bout you?

CUT TO:

EXT - MOTEL - DAY

The con-artist is walking around the motel. A man sitting in a chair reading a newspaper glances at the man.

CAMERA: pans over showing a communicator on the man

The man in the chair pulls up the paper revealing a photo of the con-artist. The con-man walks towards the agent. The agent pulls the paper up a bit more and turns the page to hide the photo.

UNKNOWN VOICE (filtered)
What is it? What’s happening?

The agent swiftly slips off the communicator and drops it as the con-man walks up to him.

CON-MAN
Hi, can I have a word with you?

AGENT
Sure.

The agent sets the paper down and walks with the con-man.

The two get to a door and stop.

CON-MAN (as he looks around)
Listen, uhh.

The con-man jumps forward and jabs the agent, knocking him out. He opens the door and drags the agent inside.

CUT TO:

INT - AGENCY BUILDING - DAY

A man is at a key-board in front of a computer, he has a larger communicator on.

COMMUNICATOR MAN
Sir, we’ve lost contact with Agent Blake.

The director walks up.

COMMUNICATOR MAN
Should I send in back-up?

A. DIRECTOR
No, this operation is top-secret. Don’t won’t to arouse any suspicion. Switch to the TV cam and send in Joe.

The monitor in front of the communicator guy turns on, the con-man hits the agent who’s in a chair.

CUT TO:

INT - JOE’S HOUSE - DAY

Joe is still sitting on the bed, he hangs up the phone. A few moments later it rings, Joe picks up.

JOE
Hello?

COMMUNICATOR GUY (filtered)
Boss says forget the briefing, get to the motel, we think Phagahn is interrogating Agent Blake. Get there before gets away.

Joe quickly gets up and flips on his jacket, slips on the gloves, and stuffs many weapons in his jacket pockets.

CUT TO:

INT - MOTEL ROOM - DAY

The agent is hand-cuffed to a chair as the con-man is standing over him. The con-artist slips out a revolver and loads it.

CON-MAN
Listen, I’ve seen you spying on me, I found all your so-called hidden cameras. I know your working for some kind of agency, civilians don’t have enough money to buy fifty dime sized cameras. Tell me who you work for.

The agent says nothing. The con-man swings his pistol and jabs the agent in the head.

CON-MAN
Tell me!

AGENT
No!

The con swings his pistol again.

CON-MAN
Tell me who you work for and why your spying on me! Listen, your about to get me mad!

The con-man pulls the hammer on the pistol back and points the gun at the agent.

CON-MAN
Your life has no meaning to me! I’ll shoot you right now and be out of state before the police even get close to this place! …Okay, you don’t won’t to tell me, fine. We’ll play a game, I’ll take all but one bullet out of this gun, spin the cylinder, and see if it shoots when I pull the trigger.

The con-man takes the other five bullets out of the gun and shuts it, spins the cylinder, and points the gun at the agent. He pulls the trigger, no shot, pulls it again, no shot, pulls it again, still no shot, (this continues to five pulls.)

The agent’s face is squinting with the fear of the next shot.

CON-MAN
Pretty lucky, now aren’t you? This is your last chance.

The con-artist slowly starts to pull the trigger.

AGENT
Okay! Okay!

CON-MAN
Good choice. Who do you work for?

AGENT
I…I work for a top-secret organization, ran by the government. All the already know agencies like the NSA, FBI, and CIA know about this one, they support it.

CON-MAN
Good. Now tell me why your spying on me.

AGENT
There’s going to be a hit.

CON-MAN
On who?

AGENT
You, I was here to keep an eye on you, make sure you didn’t leave before he got here.

CON-MAN
Who?

AGENT
The hitter, Joseph Slade.

CON-MAN
When is he supposed to get here?

CAMERA: moves slowly through the door showing Joe walking up.

AGENT
Today.

CON-MAN
What time?

The agent sniffs.

AGENT
I don’t know.

The con-man turns round and rubs his face.

CON-MAN
That’s just great.

He turns back around.

CON-MAN
Does he have any parents?

AGENT
They’re dead.

CON-MAN
What about a brother or sister?

AGENT
No sister, only brother.

CON-MAN
Where does he live?

AGENT
I think he said North-Eastern Apartments.

The con-man looks out the shades of the window and sees Joe walking.

CON-MAN (as he watches Joe walk to his door)
And what exactly does this Joseph Slade look like?

AGENT
Uh, long face, short brown hair, doesn’t smile.

There’s a knock at the door. The con-man’s eyes widen.

JOE
Hello? Anybody home?

The con-man pushes the chair along with the agent behind the bed and walks up to the door, he opens it.

CON-MAN
Yes?

Joe smiles.

JOE
I was wondering, do you have today’s newspaper ?

The con-man looks around in the room.

CON-MAN (as he looks)
Umm, sorry no.

CAMERA: low angled up at con-man

Something swoops across inside without disturbing the con-man. The con-man looks back outside, sees no one. The con-man hears a click, he looks around and feels himself in a choke-hold, with a gun to his head.

Joe is in the room pointing a gun at Phagahn’s head. Joe turns Phagahn around and walks him forward a few steps.

The con-man flips Joe to the ground and slips out the revolver. Joe spins around and rolls backwards, knocking the gun out of Phagahn’s hand.

The revolver flips through the air as Joe steps to his feet and catches the revolver in his left hand, now pointing two guns at the con-man. The con-artist jabs both of Joe’s hands, sending the guns flying through the air. Phagahn hits Joe in the head and spins around, grabbing Joe’s 9mm.

As Joe flies backwards through the air he pulls a knife from his shoe, and slashes Phagahn’s hand, forcing him to drop weapon.
[img]http://f5.putfile.com/6/16618192897.jpg[/img]
got lazy on the siggy...
2nd_Recon
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by 2nd_Recon »

Actually, I hate to bust your bubble, but that sounds sota kinda like the script I'm writing right now...
Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!

You don't need a parachute to go skydiving. You only need a parachute to go skydiving twice.
Rheborn

Post by Rheborn »

Strangely enough recon makes a good point right there. That sounds just like the one he is writing.
--------------------------
www.xeropictures.com
2nd_Recon
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by 2nd_Recon »

I'm not saying you ripped me off, or anything, because I posted the plot for this movie before you joined the forum, I'm just saying it's a weird coincidence.

You don't need a parachute to go skydiving. You only need a parachute to go skydiving twice.
mercenary123
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by mercenary123 »

2nd_Recon wrote:I'm not saying you ripped me off, or anything, because I posted the plot for this movie before you joined the forum, I'm just saying it's a weird coincidence.
I quit on this script like a month before I joined.
got lazy on the siggy...
2nd_Recon
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by 2nd_Recon »

Also, strangley enough, I changed the title to the suprisingly similar "The Mind of a Killer"

I3lade203
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by I3lade203 »

Actually, I hate to bust your bubble, but that sounds sota kinda like the script I'm writing right now...
The one truggy tells me is a 4 hour movie? Lol
Sigs suck a**.
2nd_Recon
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by 2nd_Recon »

Well, I cut alot out of it when I realized how freaking impossible 3/4 of the stuff I wanted to do is.

mercenary123
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by mercenary123 »

Recon, looking forward to the movie.
got lazy on the siggy...
2nd_Recon
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by 2nd_Recon »

well, I'm trying to get people over to look at the script, but no one seems that interested. I've come up with a clever gimmick to get them over here ;)

Truggy
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by Truggy »

chicks!!!???@@!@? lol jk, ill be over there adventually
[url=http://profile.xfire.com/xerojohny88][img]http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/bg/type/0/xerojohny88.png[/img][/url]
--
Dance Dance Revolution: Proving white people dont have rhythm since 1998
TheWall

Post by TheWall »

me to and whats the gimmick huh?? free food? strippers? or illegel hunting lol just kidding man
I BET YOUR THE KIND OF PERSON WHO WOULD FU*K A GUY AND DONT OFFER HIM A REACH AROUND!!!- Full Metal Jacket