Need help writing the goriest film ever!!!

This forum is for the discussion of scripts and storyboards. Post your hints, tips or requests here.

Moderators: Admin, Moderator Team

Rampage4

Need help writing the goriest film ever!!!

Post by Rampage4 »

Ok, a while back in the 'Goriest Movie Ever' thread, I was challenged to write the goriest film ever, by someone. I can't remember who. I thought it was a great idea, but I can't think of anything. I was thinking zombies, powertools, shotguns, intestines etc. I need some ideas. Come on, people!
Realised you're not a businessman?
Nope, just a man...
lukeprausnitz
Posting Freak
Posting Freak
Location: London, Engalnd, The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

Post by lukeprausnitz »

hmmm how about an incident involving somebody and one of those ham slicers you get at the butchers, you know the machines that cut up those huge hams into really thin slices
I would never join a club that would have me as a member
Gyro
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by Gyro »

You can't base the story of a movie off of gore.
@seanbagley
xbreaka420

Post by xbreaka420 »

sure you can, just difficult
camiziodeltoro

Post by camiziodeltoro »

make a worldwar 1 movie with explicit scenes and realistic details, gory enough i'd say...
Towels42

Post by Towels42 »

Hmm... Make a movie about a guy who's haunted by the outlandishly gory events he witnessed years ago... Basically, all the gorry scenes would be flashbacks -- but you'd have a story, lol. I dunno if it'll work, I can't really think straight today, lol.
John Groshko
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by John Groshko »

Or; make a movie about a surgical doctor that goes through a trial and erro process of altering the cell structure of the human brain to create a fearless fighting machine. But before he does, he creates many mishaped humans that become completly insane, and start taring and biting themseleves(and others) apart.
I think this movie would be excessivly gory because of the fact that their are no zombies or stupid stuff like that, and that the thing that the protagonist would fear are completly unpredicdiabe and grossly savage human beings that he created. And there would'nt be no guns and stuff in a hospitail, so the onlt weapons that could be used in the film could only be thing you would fing in a hospitail (which would allow for some very nasty death scenes).
My films;

http://video.google.ca/videosearch?q=groshko
Grant

Post by Grant »

yeah the more realistic the script is the more impact the gore will have
chrisgreen
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by chrisgreen »

That idea sounds cool, but hospitals have been done too often, i always thought what it'd b like setting a gory film in a DIY store. I work in my local hombase, and there is loads of things that could be used for weapons. You got all the power tools, hammers, saws, bricks and various other things like paint strippers and even fork lift trucks.
There must be hundreds of things you could do in a DIY store, alough the only way i can think of including zombies in a DIY store is the cliche world apocalips (i really cant spell) where everyone is turned into zombies and a few people are trapped inside the store, and they have to defend them selves against the zombie onslaught. There's that, or a psychopathic employee who sets up loads of "accidents" involving members of the public, and where there is sharp and heavy objects, gore comes hand in hand.
Grant

Post by Grant »

a baby during birth tearing it's way out from the mother?
film fanatic
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by film fanatic »

Not bad, you sick individual :D
Grant

Post by Grant »

strangling the surgeon with its own cord and chewing his face off
lukeprausnitz
Posting Freak
Posting Freak
Location: London, Engalnd, The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

Post by lukeprausnitz »

and then butchering the mother
Grant

Post by Grant »

he had already bitten he way out, kills the Dr and then debreasts the nurse and carries one in his pocket for later
lukeprausnitz
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by lukeprausnitz »

grant, no offence, but you need psychological help and fast
johnstonRJP

Post by johnstonRJP »

A movie about Joshua and The Walls of Jerhico would be prettty gory, considering when the walls fell the Army outside left none alive inside the city, except for some prostitute.

Sodom and Gamora could be pretty good. Have the arch-angels Michael and Gabriel slicing and dicing everyone in the city and then burning it up with fires from the sky. Damn, that would be awesome to see.

There's lots of Gory stuff in the bible, just not exactly told in much detail; you could probably find something in there.
foxwood
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by foxwood »

I tryed this a while ago, and here is the script that I produced http://68.57.123.32/movies/scripts/Hollow.pdf No zombies, or monsters, just lots of people guns, swords, explotions, eye balls poping from heads, things like that, could easaly be shot into an ultra gory flick.
camiziodeltoro

Post by camiziodeltoro »

well well, did some reading just now and i must agree that it is a pretty gory script. If you have 5 million or so , you'd be able to make it. However i'd recommend a scriptdoctor to look at the dialogue, because it is somewhat comicbook like. However, when spending 5 million on a movie, i bet your producer will ask you to cut back the gore, just to make the movie more accessible to a wider audience in order for him to earn back his investment. It's always the deal with these things... paul verhoeven gore it propably will be, gore but not gore enough for your taste i expect. try making it more like bad taste, peter LOTR jackson's twentysomething filmdebut... buy the dvd, it has a wonderfull making off on it, made by a local new zealand television station.
Kentertainment
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by Kentertainment »

If you study some Quentin Tarintino films a little bit you might be able to get some good ideas of what you are looking for.
reflexive_cinematics
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by reflexive_cinematics »

How about 2 up-and-coming serial killers wan't the ' glory ' of becoming the most notorious and greusome of all and so they try to out do each other 'using their artistic side' by killing creatively....

... or something. :P
[url=http://www.reflexive-cinematics.com][img]http://reflexive-cinematics.com/images/sigbanner.jpg[/img][/url]
Epsilon
Forum Master
Forum Master

Post by Epsilon »

For the goriness to be the most effective, it has to have emotion behind it. Blatant blood gets nothing from the viewer. Develop a character the audience can relate to, then kill him slowly throughout the story. It has to be quite mentally challenging for him/her.
Famous
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by Famous »

Keep in mind some gory ideas that would make people sick. Or scared for that matter. Shoot a scene of someone being slaughterd and their blood being splashed on the wall. Or shoot the dead body and film the insides. Not just the blood.
Tropical Films/Short Film Industries.
Director, Editor, Producer, Camera, Actor, Script Writer.
Since 2003.
I3lade203
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by I3lade203 »

Famous wrote:Keep in mind some gory ideas that would make people sick. Or scared for that matter.
If it makes someone sick or scared, you know you did it right
Sigs suck a**.
Famous
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by Famous »

If it makes someone sick or scared, you know you did it right
Exactly, Test the movie on some of your friends and don't tell them that you are seeing if they are scared. After all, If you can frighten just one person, then you know you've done your job. Upgrade from there and make changes to what your friends think needs to be changed. Soon if you get feedback from random people. Your movie should be a success.
Tropical Films/Short Film Industries.
Director, Editor, Producer, Camera, Actor, Script Writer.
Since 2003.
I3lade203
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by I3lade203 »

Well, not just one person, you want it to look depenidng on the film : action - just really and gorey , horror - expecsially gory, real of course, and that sort of horroish acspect to blood and gore were you just see it on the outside of a door or something - one person is just a little, you need to get lots of people to believe its real blood first, then work your way up to having it actually scary or sickining
Sigs suck a**.