Little 3D Space Thing

All aspects of low budget special effects.

Moderators: Admin, Moderator Team

I3lade203
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by I3lade203 »

Well thats what it remiends me of
Sigs suck a**.
GrimFandango

Post by GrimFandango »

jesus christ insert_coin, you need to get that co*k out of your a** and just relax for a second k bud?

i think its a good job dude, ive been f***ing around with 3dsmax lately, i can post some of my s***

Austin

Post by Austin »

your links are broken :(
"Build a cow a fire and it will be warm for a day, Set a cow on fire and it will be warm for the rest of its life"
I3lade203
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by I3lade203 »

Yeah..
Sigs suck a**.
insert_coin
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by insert_coin »

well thats interesting... if this person has to sign up as a different user to try and insult me, its not very gallant. lets try and clear something up.

whats the point of posting this image here. why did you do it? for relentless praise and a hope that all you will recieve is positive feedback because the image is that good in your opinion. why is it then that the comments with critical analasis and helpful ideas get the most flack.

should i just stop helping you people out or what? because frankly im sick and tired of feeling like a jerk everytime i give advice and people post a rebuttle as if the work needed no constructive criticism at all... are you people that proud of yourselfs that you wont allow yourself to learn? thats pretty sad... and i have the peni5 up my a**? hmm
pdj
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by pdj »

Fcuk some people on here a whining bitches! Especially you insert coin...for pete sake the guy was stuffing around and, like mates do, wanted to show you guys the pic. You don’t have to go "ohh well, the solar sun is within correlation of geometric rule bla bla" just friken have a look-don’t be such a b**ch every time someone posts a 3d pic! Remember, you’re not the best-there are others too! Cool pic Epsilon
Epsilon
Forum Master
Forum Master

Post by Epsilon »

Haha, kinda funny to see what my thread has turned into! Honestly insert_coin, if I wanted to insult you I'd have done it clearly as myself. I just posted the image to show you guys what I thought was a cool modeling concept with the random generation. I have no intent to gain a short-lived popularity phase. I had well considered your previous advice; there is no reason to continue your attack on me. I'd be a forum master by now if my goal wa to spam the forum. For the most part all I do is help others, but does it hurt to share something? :)

Think about it.
xbreaka420

Post by xbreaka420 »

anus!
GrimFandango

Post by GrimFandango »

george dubbya bush can lick the balls. that man is a psycotic handicapped lunatic.

epsilon, good work.

i know the links are broken, which is wierd, cuz nothing i did seemed to work. i dunno whats up. doesnt matter either way.

later
Epsilon
Forum Master
Forum Master

Post by Epsilon »

I don't see what Bush has anything to do with the thread. xbreaka420's had that avatar for some time. Which is actually surprising because he may be the only non-kerry guy I've found that lives in Massachusettes. :D
insert_coin
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by insert_coin »

hmm well thats the last straw...
First of all I didn't say it was you who signed up anonymously just to waste peoples time second i cant believe you people still think that what i did was bad. so in that case never EVER ask for any help favours or advice from me again. all im going to do is praise the h3ll out of you people as is the style and then laugh behind your back at how f_cking horrible some of the posts on this forum are like. I know for a fact im not the best at what i do but i also know for a fact that my work far surpasses anything ANYTHING I have seen on this forum. Instead of giving you ignorant cretins insulting posts i just thaught id help you out give you constructive advice which would be the nice thing to do so f_ck it. You people enjoy your horrible work and ill just watch from the sideline no more posts from me no more IM's from you IM DONE.

PDJ - Some of the worst stuff ive seen in a while.
I3lade - Equally horrible at almost everything.
camclub - he at least was good at what he does

you people forget ive been here longer than most ive helped you all out so much and all i get is disrespect. ive done countless projects for free for some people and modeled entire scenes for one dude. you people make me sick. so im going to a more professional board but ill still linger around here and watch you all go nowhere because of noone else but yourselves
Epsilon
Forum Master
Forum Master

Post by Epsilon »

Hmm... I respect your opinions and I have taken your comments into consideration. But in all honesty, I have not said one negative thing to your criticism EVER! So if that is how you are going to be from now on, so be it. I admire your courageousness, but sometimes you need to be a bit more calm. These other cynical nerds aren't tied to my opinions whatsoever. I am sorry to see you are finished with us. Best of luck to you in the future. :)
pdj
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by pdj »

insert_coin wrote: PDJ - Some of the worst stuff ive seen in a while.
hey insert brain-how could you have seen my 'stuff' when i haven't posted anything..

nah nah nah nah-hey hey hey- GOODBYE!
xbreaka420

Post by xbreaka420 »

to calm the situation

ANUS!
I3lade203
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by I3lade203 »

hah, you havn't seen what I've done yet you call me bad, I lapugh at you.. HAH! At least I actually help people with out criticizing their a** off
Sigs suck a**.
Epsilon
Forum Master
Forum Master

Post by Epsilon »

My thread's gone haywire. I request a lock. :(
I3lade203
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by I3lade203 »

Yup..
Sigs suck a**.
xbreaka420

Post by xbreaka420 »

in before the lock!
Rheborn

Post by Rheborn »

funny i was gonna say it looked like halo too. but les grassy. and not as shiny. with lil people killing each other in aircrafts :smile:. nice work very nifty.
--------------------------
www.xeropictures.com
I3lade203
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by I3lade203 »

At least SOMEONE COUGH COUGH is on topic
Sigs suck a**.
Simon Rylance

Post by Simon Rylance »

Can't We All Be Friends??
U.S.Amateurfilmaker
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by U.S.Amateurfilmaker »

Do you still have that file saved Epsilon? Because I think it would be cool to a aninmate it blowing up like Halo lol. The only other thing you'd have to do is adjust the lighting a little.
CEO
Dimension 9 Studios
Epsilon
Forum Master
Forum Master

Post by Epsilon »

I had no intentions to blow it up, but I can imagine it would take a long time to render. One day if I get bored, maybe.
cantoloupe

Post by cantoloupe »

yo insert coin, lighten up, he did it for fun and your acting like he F***ed up on a big movie opening or something, fun is fun, work is work, theres a difference.
cantoloupe

Post by cantoloupe »

wait, what the hell happened?