comedy script of 2 investigatotrs

This forum is for the discussion of scripts and storyboards. Post your hints, tips or requests here.

Moderators: Admin, Moderator Team

justsomeguy
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

comedy script of 2 investigatotrs

Post by justsomeguy »

i probably will never film this, but i thought of it an wondered what you guys thought. anyway, so there's these two investigators/detectives/cops/whatever, and one of them is blind and the other is uhh...large. so they cant really get anything done. but then they get an assiugnment to find some guy who stole money or something like that and so they go out to find him. they think they found him and "accidenetaly" shoot him and take ythe case ofo money. they consiuder giving to the police like theyre supposed to do but then they decide to keep the money and pretend they know nothing about the murder or where the money went. then they see in the paper or tv or whatever the guy they murdered, and realize it wasnt the burglur. the burgalur is now trying to get his oney back and so the two of them have to run away from him and evade questions from their boss/police. i dont know really what i could have for an ending, but bascically the whole story is them running away from just about everyone and trying to figure out what to do with the money.
Baggage:::: www.criticalcows.ne1.net
New episode coming by the end of the month!