HELP ME PLEASE

All aspects of creating media (DVD, Blu-ray, VCD or SVCD) including authoring and menu creation.

Moderators: Admin, Moderator Team

Jason

HELP ME PLEASE

Post by Jason »

Well, I had to encode my movie in separate parts, because it wouldn't complete the whole project, and besides I figured that I could just match up the parts and combine them as one again in Adobe Encore 1.0. But, when I try to pull multiple mpeg files into a timeline that already has an mpeg file the cursor turns into that "no" cross out sign and won't let me. Please tell me there is a way to do this. What am I not doing, or what am I doing wrong? Please help. Thanks.
Last edited by Jason on Thu Nov 18, 2004 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Truggy
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by Truggy »

ok, i believe windows movie maker can edit mpeg, might be wrong, but worth a shot, Put your movie files in there together. No downside, cept its .wmv form....
[url=http://profile.xfire.com/xerojohny88][img]http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/bg/type/0/xerojohny88.png[/img][/url]
--
Dance Dance Revolution: Proving white people dont have rhythm since 1998
Jason

Post by Jason »

so I won't be able to keep it mpeg?
Themovieman44
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by Themovieman44 »

Why is this in the script section?
"They're people who only want to be involved in filmmaking to get rich, get famous, or get laid. They know as much about filmmaking as George W. Bush knows about hand-to-hand combat"- Jim Jarmusch
Jason

Post by Jason »

I selected DVD creation, but it went to scripts? Whatever, that's besides the point, I need some help!
Matt
Webmaster
Webmaster

Post by Matt »

[Moved from Scripts]

Page 103 Encore User Manual ...

A timeline can only contain a single video clip.

You may have to use another program to join your mpeg files into one. Maybe TMPGEnc ?? That has some mpeg tools that may allow cut/join of MPEG2 files.