ADOBE ENCORE HAVOC

All aspects of creating media (DVD, Blu-ray, VCD or SVCD) including authoring and menu creation.

Moderators: Admin, Moderator Team

Jason

ADOBE ENCORE HAVOC

Post by Jason »

I just bought a copy of Adobe Encore DVD 1.0 and I'm still figuring it out.

I've been testing my finalized DVD and I've encountered some problems and I was wondering if anyone has had these same ones and managed to fix them.

Okay, so I lay out my menu, let's say on the second scene selection page. It contains a link in the upper left for the main menu, four separate links to four separate chapters evenly distributed across the menu, and two links that allow you to go to the next section or back one located in the middle bottom. The problem is that when I play it in a DVD player my remote won't allow me to access the upper left or bottom two links (the next and back ones), and I can't seem to understand why.

Any insight?
Syras
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by Syras »

try changing the button routing. to do this select your menu (not the button) and then in the properties panel uncheck the box that says Automatically Route Buttons (bottom of the panel). Then in the menu window on the toolbar at the bottom click Show Button Routings (its next to view safe area). This will create targets around each button showing which remote button relates to which menu button. simply click on one of the arrows on the target and drag it to the button you want it to select. so if you have 3 buttons in a row, and u want to make it so when the left button is selected and u hit right on the remote it skips the middle button, simply drag the right arrow on the left button to the right button.