Resident Evil: Search and Destroy...........................

This forum is for announcing and discussing your films.

Moderator: Moderator Team

Spike_P_2
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Resident Evil: Search and Destroy...........................

Post by Spike_P_2 »

For those of you who know already i am planning to film and it is a resident evil film. I have done my research to the games/books/and movies, there fore i know what i am doing. Not to mention im a die-hard resident evil fan, lol! Perhaps you could help me out here. OK i am limited on money, and i have had a hard time creating costumes, or at least having only one that i need, the Bio-counter measure soldier suits. I am here to say i am making one, but only one. How do i reuse the same costume if i have one. I wanted to ask your honest opinion on what you think. I have already gotten the "isnt that illegal?" and the "why dont you change the name?". I am not changing the name and im not breaking any laws if i make no fame or money. My group is non profit so im safe there anyways. Tell me what you think, and if you want you can submit an idea for the movie and i might use it in the final cut. I am giving everyone some credit for there help on this post. in the credits it will read "Special thanks to the MattHawkins Film Fanatics".......ok well anyways back to the point of the topic. Post for ideas or opinions if you want to.
"Peopel shouldn't fear their Governments, Governments should fear their People."
-"V" for Vendetta
I3lade203
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

RE: Resident Evil: Search and Destroy.......................

Post by I3lade203 »

To reuse the same costume : Simpley put it on twice? If you want more then one of the same suit in the same scene at the same time, you can use masking. Why would that be illegal , and what does a name have to do with it?
Sigs suck a**.
Bugalicious

Post by Bugalicious »

hmm well if ur gonna do the masking thing, the suit could have a velcro strip on it so different actors could have there own character names on the suit. it would make it seam less cloned.
yeah, im a loser..
www.bugs-page.tk
Mushiman

Post by Mushiman »

How about stop spamming the boards with topics about your Resident Evil movie.

Just stick to one topic or maybe two. This is the third one i've seen recently.
I wouldn't mind but you were wittering on about this earlier in the year too. YAWN!
[url=http://profile.mygamercard.net/derkoi][img]http://card.mygamercard.net/gelsig/black/derkoi.png[/img][/url]
Truggy
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by Truggy »

mushiman, shut up already, let him post what he wants....all he is doing is trying to promote his movie. and ask people for ideas. How bout u make another movie and stop yelling at others *YAWN*!!!
[url=http://profile.xfire.com/xerojohny88][img]http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/bg/type/0/xerojohny88.png[/img][/url]
--
Dance Dance Revolution: Proving white people dont have rhythm since 1998
I3lade203
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by I3lade203 »

He can posts what he wants. But 3 posts that say exactly the same thing arn't needed. I agree with mushiman.
Sigs suck a**.
Spike_P_2
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by Spike_P_2 »

Ok i know i have an idea. Mushiman if you hate the other two topics, then go ahead and get rid of them, i dont care if my posting rate goes down. Just dont get ris of this one. Blade told me to put it in here and i dont know how to move my topics so, uh, yeah. I dont want any problems in here, ok? Im not about to go through the same thing i went through with the banner. So yes i am asking you to delete my past Resident Evil threads, you have not only my permission but my request to as well. I was actully going to ask a MOD to delete the other two topics of my same post so there was just one in here. I just want help and ideas is all. Isnt that what you all are about? helping one another to get the job done? and while im asking questions- Masking, is that like using a suit that is only the front or what?(when i say front i mean it like clips in the back to look like the actual suit.) I was just curious.
"Peopel shouldn't fear their Governments, Governments should fear their People."
-"V" for Vendetta
I3lade203
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by I3lade203 »

Yeah. This can be your offical production thread. Do you have any other images for us aside from your avatar? I'd really like to see what you have for props costumes sets anything! I'm really interested in your project. Masking is composting. If you don't know what composting is, well you should do a little reading. What editing softwear do you have? If you need any additonal help, feel free to contact me on aim or msn at any time.
Sigs suck a**.
Spike_P_2
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by Spike_P_2 »

I can do that. I need to get some of the pictures together and then i can post them. i have only a few props and what not.
-"V" for Vendetta
Mushiman

Re: RE: Resident Evil: Search and Destroy...................

Post by Mushiman »

Truggy wrote:mushiman, shut up already, let him post what he wants....all he is doing is trying to promote his movie. and ask people for ideas. How bout u make another movie and stop yelling at others *YAWN*!!!
Er no he can't post what he wants, otherwise there would be no need for us mods. Go back to playing your DDR game Truggy.
[url=http://profile.mygamercard.net/derkoi][img]http://card.mygamercard.net/gelsig/black/derkoi.png[/img][/url]
Truggy
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

RE: Re: RE: Resident Evil: Search and Destroy...............

Post by Truggy »

go back to makeing stupid assed music that sounds like cr** MUSHIMAN :roll:....u made a crack on my hobby, now i just made one on yours.
[url=http://profile.xfire.com/xerojohny88][img]http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/bg/type/0/xerojohny88.png[/img][/url]
--
Dance Dance Revolution: Proving white people dont have rhythm since 1998
SgtPadrino
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by SgtPadrino »

Mushi, can you give the whole 'I'm a cynical nob that hates everything and everybody' thing a rest for at least a little while?

And with the soldier suits, if the suit has like a mask or something, just have one person in the suit and make good use of cuts to make it look like there's more of them.
Spike_P_2
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by Spike_P_2 »

thats what i was thinking about doing,, but i still need more than one suit. 2 is a hell of a lot easier than one. Plus i can get a good look at what the uniforms are supposed to look like tomorow since im going out to get the new R E: Apocalypse movie. Itll be good to use for examples and replicas. anybody else got a suggestion?

(oh and guys lets try not to fight on this topic, its not "fight about hobbies" its "members films". Mushiman i know your not very fond of me at all and im quite sure your annoyed by me and thats fine. Your opinion of me means nothing. I have respect for ALL users in here, ok? Try it you might like it)
-"V" for Vendetta
I3lade203
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by I3lade203 »

No, you will only need one suit. You can use composting ( Masking ) to do this. Basiccly, clones.
Sigs suck a**.
SgtPadrino
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by SgtPadrino »

Well, like he said, it's just easier with 2 suits. Look at www.blackhawkindustries.com if you're having trouble finding the gear you need. It may be expensive, but they've got anything you need - hell, they supplied Black Hawk Down with military gear.
Spike_P_2
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by Spike_P_2 »

i can actually make a cheap uniform and then get part of a second one, you know what i mean? like do a shot that goes from the hip up! then in the full body shots i 'll figure something out. Do you guys think its a plan to go with?
-"V" for Vendetta
I3lade203
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by I3lade203 »

But is 2 suits enough? He is limited on money, get as many as you can, and then clone the rest.
Sigs suck a**.
videoman7790

Post by videoman7790 »

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
hey does anyone have any video stuff they dont want anymore? ill take it for free. email me at

homestarfreak13@hotmail.com
Spike_P_2
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by Spike_P_2 »

Yea I know
-"V" for Vendetta
I3lade203
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by I3lade203 »

What?
Sigs suck a**.
abodeofthedamned

Post by abodeofthedamned »

You can individualize the solders by varying where they are carrying equipment, like on their duty belt. Put packs on, take packs off. Have one with a knife on his belt. Have another with a "simular" (the same) knife upside down on their shoulder. Have one with a rifle, another is carrying a handgun. The whole point of military garb is that they all wear the same BDU's but each soldier carrys his or her gear differently.
If eating babies is evil, then, yes, I'm evil.
I3lade203
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by I3lade203 »

Yeah.. thats what makes it fun..
Last edited by I3lade203 on Sat Jan 01, 2005 6:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sigs suck a**.
Spike_P_2
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by Spike_P_2 »

i noticed that in the first RE movie, ok like everyone had a different gun. one had an assault rifel and another had an MK 5 and then one had a 9mm pistol and another had a colt. the weapons varied per character. It sounds pretty good i like the feedback im getting from you guys. Got any good ideas in the way going about cheaop prop weaponry?
-"V" for Vendetta
UFProductions
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by UFProductions »

I always say make them yourself, I3lade wil extole the virtues of blank firing guns, and various other people round here will say airsoft guns. (With the inevitable comments from the Aussies on how they can't buy any.) Fact of the matter is it's all up to you, Making them is the cheapest by far, but with the problems of labour and skill requirements. Airsoft is probably the next cheapest, but restrictions and durability issues hamper that too. Blank firing will be the most expensive but realistic, but will have even more stringent laws governing their use. There's all sorts of things that can chage this though, it's easy to spend more on an airsoft gun than a blank firing gun, and you get higher quality. If you invest the time, you can produce beautiful, realistic homemades for pennies on the dollar, and you can even pull off spray-painted toy guns with stunning realism. It's all up to you.
Losing consciousness,
in the arms of an angel,
I find only peace.
Spike_P_2
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by Spike_P_2 »

i have some prop 9 mm but they look pathetic with the big neon orange cap on them. cant paint them or take them off or i am breaking a federal law.. i can make them dissapear through the computer, or in special shots.
-"V" for Vendetta