A completely useless little film about sock puppets.

A general forum for all messages that don't quite fit into the other forums.

Moderators: Admin, Moderator Team

Jasonrocks

A completely useless little film about sock puppets.

Post by Jasonrocks »

Well me and my freinds are making short sketches and I've already wrote one skit. The attack of the sock puppets ( On size fits all.)

I just want to know, if anyone likes it or its funny. Here it is.

VO: And now the ten 'o' clock news.

(A Bell rings.)

VO: Sock puppets attack. Many feared dead.

(Short video of a man being attack by the puppets.)

(A Bell rings.)

VO: Another bomb attack in Irag. 5 Dead.

(Short video (Stock footage) of a blown up car in Irag. The film is upside down.)

(A Bell rings.)

VO: And fears grow as a french boat goes missing by dover bay.

(Short video of (Stock footage) a goat.)

(Cut to presenter behind news desk.)

P: Hello and welcome to the ten 'o' clock news. Our top story tonight, sock puppets attack! Yes these little critters have turned on us. Tired of having us shove our hand up there bottom constanly, they have rebelled. They may seem nice and funny, with their googly eyes and common names like sam sock puppet, but already they have clamied countless lives. The police sources say that people are confusing these puppets with wild monkeys. Everything is dandy. Now heres John Chapman with the live report.

(Cut to John Chapman.)

JC: Hello If you didnt already know, I am John Chapman. If you still dont know, I'm a complete stranger. Anyway, today I talked to a Australian Baron Von sturtberg who witnessed his good friend attacked by serval puppets earlier today.

(Cut to Baron von sturtberg. He speaks AUSTRIAN. Well not ACTUAL austrian. Just giberish.)

VO: (The voice-over. Baron von sturtberg is a man, but the voice-over is clearly a sqweaky high womans.) It was horrible. The puppets atacked my freind. They were very ruthless. They killed him rather quick. They nearly killed me. But I pretended I was invisible. They didnt find me.

JC: Ok then. Back to you guys in the studio.

(Back in studio.)

P: That was John Chapman everyone. Now Our next story.

( A sock puppet attacks the presenter. The presenter screams and shouts for help. Then we see the is reading the help and screams etc. off a cue card. The tune from pyscho can be heard. The camera cuts away to a shot of a flower.)

CAPTION: INTERMISSION.

(Elevator music can be heard in the background. Yet the screams of the presenter can stilll be faintly heard. Cut back to studio.)

Presenter 2: Shocking breaking news. My co-presenter has just died. The country is in mourning over his death. Here is a small video presentation to remember him by.

(A video in slow motion of the presenter, presenting the news. There is mournful music in the backround. Then a picture of him, just as he is attacked by the puppet with a caption reading (Still thinking of name by the way) 1957-today.

THE END. Like it, better have. Or 'accidents' may happen! :twisted: mwuhahahahahaha......I cant be bothered with threatening.
Last edited by Jasonrocks on Wed Aug 17, 2005 12:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Visits? That would indicate visitors!
Clarence
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

RE: A completely useless little film about sock puppets.

Post by Clarence »

I like it, very funny and random. I think you could come up with a better (more funny) ending, though, like the camera person could get attacked by the sock puppet, and the camera falls to the ground...:)

Can't wait to see it.
bretoncrackers

RE: A completely useless little film about sock puppets.

Post by bretoncrackers »

I like the script, but watch out for a few things. You might p*** off a few people if you mix up australians and austrians, two different countries, two different continents.