Scary Music..-not the cr** sort though..

This forum is for discussing all aspects of film soundtracks.

Moderator: Moderator Team

jaredcosta

Scary Music..-not the cr** sort though..

Post by jaredcosta »

hey..

here is the story board than ill tell you what i wanted,

a guy goes out to the bush, just before he does on a news bulletin it says about how the serial killer has escaped from jail. he is wearing all black. so the guy is out in the bush and he thinks is being followed, all of a sudded he is being chased down the bush. in the next scene you see him getting stabbed, then in the next part he is being buried..(this is all happening in the afternoon), then there is a night shot of the killer and the grave of the guy that he killed..

now, for the stabbing part i wanted like scary music but not horror music..unno like in some cop shows when people are stabbed alot..etc

any suggestions email me at: jaredcosta@optusnet.com.au or just leave feedback..

thanks,
jared
danastock

RE: Scary Music..-not the cr** sort though..

Post by danastock »

http://sonnyboo.com/music/music.htm
there is music there which may work, im not sure if they are what you are looking for, though its worth a look
Theshapecool
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by Theshapecool »

I'll do it, Im getting into scoring big time and have had some offers from alot of people, Its great fun and I would love to give it a go for you, Email me what you want and I'll get it to you asap :)
Sledge Films Ltd, 'Independent film making since 2003'

www.RussDiaper.com

'This House is sacred to him, he has all his memories here, HIS RAGE!'
Nightgore

Post by Nightgore »

Check out my site... www.terrorhome.com .... Click on the "Orchestrated Mayhem" banner... I think you might like it. -Tyler