My first movie ever!

This forum is for announcing and discussing your films.

Moderator: Moderator Team

maj_barnes
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

My first movie ever!

Post by maj_barnes »

This was the first project that Barnes & Barnes Productions did (back in 2003, my freshman year). And this was when me and my friend first came up with the name of our company. We went through so many names like Headshot Studios and a bunch of other crazy stuff, before we banked on our last names.

Anyways, my friend had to do a video with something involving the school. So he came up with the idea of cops. At first we did it just like a cops episode. But it came out really bad, so we really never spoke of it again. It was also hard because it was a 3 minute video done all in one shot.

So I came up with this basic third person look at cops, so we worked together on making it work. Another miracle is that we somehow got toy guns on campus to do all of this.

If you can't guess I'm the one in camo, and the other Barnes is the one at the beginning and end of the video. He edited, I did special, and sound effects, and we both directed. It was fun, so check it out!

Click here to download COPS: Apopka Edition
Kentertainment
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

RE: My first movie ever!

Post by Kentertainment »

The part where you disapeared, I laughed. Utterly confusing, but that gun sound effect was good. Like I said earlier "Warillus Sound Effectus"
maj_barnes
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by maj_barnes »

Well, what happens is, I steal a bottle of Mountain Dew, and the cop chases me, and I get killed. Then the cop sneezes on the drink and gives it back to the guy, he gets made throws it and "vandlizes" public property and is arrested and thrown behind a chain link fence: very jaily I've heard. Some of the stuff in here is just retarded, but it's fun to look back on this stuff.

Yea they're from Heat, I had just watched that movie before we went out and made this, so I had to record from the VCR to the computer then edit the stuff down, but I loved the sounds.

And the whole disappearing thing came from my friends making fun of me because I WAS in ROTC. Like if I walk infront of some bushes they couldn't see me. Or the greatest nickname of all time: "tree."
crossfire
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by crossfire »

that was funny, BTW very good hiding skills when you disappear behidn the bush, i wish i could conceal myself so well LOL
You blithering, blathering, bloody, back-stabbing b*tch
maj_barnes
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Post by maj_barnes »

That's the secret of camo!